Well we sent Brad's parent home early tonight. Their flight left at about 5 and we heard at 6 that we were cleared to go home. We missed our flight by one hour. Fortunately we had switched our flights. We will now leave tomorrow at 5. It will get us home at midnight and we are excited. Today we spent in the hotel. We did run to the local walmart to get some snack food to hold us over for a few days. I only got stuff that we can bring home with us. Zack in the process of the last week has gotten all the McDonalds chimpmunks toys. We had to get the last one today so that he could have the whole collection. This is the first time we have ever collected all the toys for one thing. I just tell myself that we were in unusual circumstances. Everyone of us is relieved to be heading home. This has been quite the adventure but we are ready to take Abby home and get the pictures posted that we have been taking. Zack wants to get back to school and Brad is ready to go back to work and school. I am ready to sleep in my own bed and not feel like I am in a small padded room. We have met some wonderful people and have lots of memories. We have gained our sanity back since Brad's parents left. I have come to realize that they needed to come with us so that they could experience the people here to better accept Abby into our family. They have been very skeptical throughout the process, but have learned to love her. Besides who couldn't love this precious spirit from our Heavenly Father.
No comments:
Post a Comment