Saturday, February 20, 2010

Busy Busy

We have been home and getting used to life with two kids. Abby has been really good. She is a sweet baby. Zack loves her. Sometimes a little too much, I have to tell him to get out of her face and to leave her alone. He likes to pick her up and carry her around. Sometimes she is content and he thinks that is a good time to bug her. She is a pretty content little thing. So far we have all enjoyed her and are getting back to normal. This week we get to register Zack for Kindergarten, go visit the doctor and then Abby gets to have her two month check up. It should be a fun week.

2 comments:

  1. she is a doll! i can't believe how cute and big she is getting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your cute little girl! She's so pretty! I'm glad you are keeping busy in such a fun way. I also am glad you started this blog so I can keep an eye on you and your family. Keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete