Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday in Maryland

So we are still waiting to hear that we can leave. I don't think it will be tomorrow. I am anxious to get home and get back to normal life. We are sending Brad's parents home for sure but will stay till we are legal to leave. Abby is doing great. She sleeps for about 4 hours at a time and in the middle of the night it takes me about 10 to 15minutes to feed, change, and put her back to bed. She is a sweet little thing. I hope that when we get home the dream doesn't end. I am to practical for that. Zack and Brad went to DC today to the National Zoo. Some of the exhibits were closed because of the weather but they had a good time. They wore Zack out. He took a nap on the way back in. I'm glad they have done a few things. Well that is all for today. We will all be relieved to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment