It just dawned on me to be posting stuff on this blog so that everyone can see it and I can keep track of what is going on. I may not get it all in considering Abby is getting a little mad in the backpack thing. I should start with our day at the hospital. We got there at about 10:30 in the morning and met our beautiful little Abigail. We held her, fed her and changed her. Then they did the car seat test so that we could take her to the hotel. After the car seat test we had to wait for the birthmom to come and sign the release. We finally got home at about 7 that night. Thursday we had to go get a paper signed and notorized. So we went out looking for a notary. Found one in an old time hardware store. It was rather interesting. Came back and got the papers faxed. Now we are just waiting for the courts to process. Friday Zack and Dad went to the Port Discovery Park. They came home wet from being plumbers. They seemed to have a good time. Today they were going to go tot he Aquarium but Brad's friend who lives an hour away came to visit and didn't get here in time to go. Brad also tried to go to the DC temple but it was closed. It was kind of a wash day. Abby and I hung out at the hotel all of the days. She did go to the doctor yesterday and they said she is doing great and all is well. This morning the room above us sprung a leak that ended up in our bathroom. So we had to change rooms. I did this by myself with Zack and Abby in tow while Brad was going to the temple. Zack was a big help. He helped me put all of our stuff into the pack and play and then push it two doors down to our next room. Then he helped pull one of the two large suitcases down to the new room. Who says that you can't accomplish anything with a new born. It helps that she is so sweet. I will post pictures of everything when I get home. I will try to write a little everyday so you can stay updated.
No comments:
Post a Comment