So it is Sunday and we have spent the day in the hotel. Brad and Zack went to church. They didn't say much about it. I have read and relaxed. Zack and I have taken a trip to the exercise room and walked on the treadmill. Abby has done what all babies do eat and sleep. She likes to be awake in the morning, sleep in the afternoon, awake in the evening, and then sleep pretty well at night. I couldn't ask for anything better. She is pretty even tempered and it is a surprise. I wonder what will happen when we get home. It could be interesting. We are going to eat leftovers from last night and hopefully find something good on tv tonight. We will take our jaunt around the hotel and all that fun stuff. Pretty boring today,.
didn't know that her birthday was the 30th interesting that we all had it wrong.
ReplyDelete