Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Floods

So the weekend that we blessed Maggie my niece Codi flooded our bathroom. When her Dad told her she didn't need to use a whole roll of toilet paper she told him she didn't she only used a half of a roll. We got it all cleaned up and everything was fine. No damage done. Well two weeks later another niece was over and she and Zack left the water running into the window well that goes into our family room. They flooded the family room. We were very blessed and had many helping hands and got everything dried out quickly. The room was no worse for the wear. We were very lucky in both incidents. We are done with water. I don't want any more floods. All of the nieces and nephews are on alert and knows that Aunt Becca might kill them if they flood one more part of her house. With so much water you would think that I would have taken some pictures. Nope. Not a one. So I have no proof of the floods.

No comments:

Post a Comment