Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wow Time Flies

So the last time I posted anything was in February and that is telling you a little bit about how beusy my life has been. Brad finished spring semester and has now started summer. I just pray he does well. We have a court date for Maggie and a sealing and blessing date. We go to court on May 23rd and are doing the sealing and blessing the first weekend in June. Zack has lost a tooth and the second one is hanging by a thread. He won't let me pull it because it hurts when I do it. He is also almost done with kindergarten. He can't wait for summer. I will finish teaching preschool for the year next week and am looking forward to not having to teach for a few months. Abby is a big girl now. She has a big girl bed. I am hoping she will potty train this summer. She is interested and likes sitting on the potty. She is also getting so big. She now says milk, purple, uh oh, and up.
We had a lot of fun for Easter. Cousins got together and looked for Easter Eggs and we went to Smiths for there candy hunt. We came home with so much candy we are still trying to get rid of it. Other then that we are just busy trying to keep track of all the kids and help Brad with school. We have decided that they should put my name on his degree. I wasn't planning on getting a degree in construction management. We hopefully only have a year left. I will be so glad when it is done. I am tired of dealing with the University. Anyway that is about where we are these days. I will have to post some pictures soon. We took some cute ones at Easter but will be getting some done with the sealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment