Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crazy two months

So the last 2 months have been so crazy. Between getting Maggie and the holidays we have been a little all over the place. I think we are finally getting into a routine. Maggie is doing well. She will go to the Dr. next week for her two month check up. Abby gets to go to for her 1yr check up as well. Zack is back in school and we just celebrated his 51/2 year birthday. I am celebrating half birthdays because Abby's birthday is so close to Christmas. On Abby's birthday we kept it low key and she got a present and then on June 30th we will do a big celebration. So on Zack's half birthday we went to McDonalds and he got one present and on his real birthday we will do the big celebration. It makes it easier on our budget around the holidays. Especially because we have two birthdays right around the holidays. I have taken some cute pictures of the girls. I will have to get them posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment