Just a quick note. Our birthmom is pregnant again and wants us to take the baby. It is another little girl and she is due on December 15th. She and Abby would be 11 and a half months apart if they get to the due date. We are so blessed to have wonderful family. My mom has offered to loan us the agency fee and we are trying to come up with about 6,000 more for the medical and legal fees. Please keep us in your prayers. We feel like the Lord has put this right in our laps and we need to take the opportunity. And if any of you out there know any people that would donate to our cause please let them and us know. I know that the Lord will make this all work I just don't know how yet. I guess that is the biggest part about faith. We just have to keep working having faith that it will all work out.
Becca!!! that is SO great!!! i'm SO excited for you guys! :) We will be praying for you!
ReplyDelete