I have kept everyone in the know on Abby and have neglected the rest of the family so here is an update.
Brad: He is working 50 hours a week and going to school. His company just got a huge project and we are very excited about it. His classes haven't been to bad this semester. We are both really enjoying his materials management class because it is a pretty easy class. He has also found time to go bird hunting and to a BYU game.
Becca: I have been busy teaching preschool, walking Zack to and from school, and doing all the other running around that moms do.
Zack: Started Kindergarten. The only thing I ever here about school is recess. I guess that is the only important part. He has made a lot of new friends,(many of them are girls) and he is really liking his teacher. He is also reading books every night. His teacher sends home books as well as the school sending home a book every night. It is fun to here him read. He is pretty smart and I am proud of all the work he is doing. He likes to read to Abby but she just wants to eat the books.
Abby: She is still trying to figure out the crawling thing(I'm glad it is taking time). She likes to attack us if we are sitting near her. She has figured out how to get her walker to pretty much anywhere she wants. My toes are bruised from her running over them. She is still a happy little thing.
So that is some basics on all of us. We are busy and enjoying life.
No comments:
Post a Comment