So I managed to get through another birthday. There wasn't much to it. Abby slept and Zack went and played at his cousins. I read a book and then we went out for dinner. We came home and watched wipe out. It really was a lot like every day at our house. I didn't mind though. I would rather have it calm then crazy.
Those of you that are curious. We talked to our lawyer and she told us that all of our paper work is in and fine we are just waiting for the judge to schedule the finalization. He was on vacation and so he is behind in everything. We will get a court date soon. We hope.
January 2026
7 months ago
Happy late birthday :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that the date is coming soon! :) I know how hard the waiting is!
I hope your birthday was a good one. I always love my birthday and as I get older they just seem to become less awesome...maybe it's just the way it is. I'm so excited that you'll get your date soon!!! Keep us posted. Love you so much and Happy Birthday a couple days late!
ReplyDelete