Zack turned 5 yesterday and we had a weekend full of parties and fun. On Saturday we had a friend party and Zack's aunt let us borrow all of her fun water stuff. The kids had a great time and Zack got some fun toys. He has tried everything out and switches back and forth all day long. We must have worn him out because he fell asleep around 6:30 and didn't get up until 4 in the morning for a drink of water. Then he went back to sleep until the morning. Yesterday he couldn't wait to open his presents so before church he opened his roller blades. He wanted to wear them to church. I said no so he spent the afternoon rollerblading around the house and the outside. We also had all the family over for cake. Zack chose to have Mississippi Mud for his cake and it was good. It was fun to visit with all the different family members and are so glad that we have such supportive families. He once again was worn out and went right to sleep last night. I think I need to have more of those type of days when he is so worn out. I wish they didn't wear me out too. I will post pictures tomorrow when I get them off the camera.
January 2026
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment