Well since school got out I am rarely around a computer. So I haven't updated anything. Right now I am learning how to make a podcast. So I am going to try to get one together about the kids and upload it to here. It may take a few days. New adventures that is for sure.
Now about the kids:
Zack is enjoying his summer now that the sun has finally come out for a few days. If it is a little warm then he thinks he should be playing in the water. He wears his swimming suit at least once every day. He is excited to be going to Kindergarten soon. While he waits he digs in the dirt searching for worms. He checks the garden every day to see if anything is ready yet. Of course there isn't. He is just loving being a kid.
Abby is getting bigger all the time. She is sitting up for short periods of time now and if you lay down next to her she attacks. She is enjoying food so much that if she sees us eating she throws a royal fit until she gets something. She is a smarty pants that is for sure. We are just waiting to hear from the lawyer about her court date so we can get things finalized.
We had a great time with our family in Goblin Valley at the end of May and Zack is counting the days until he can go to the Lehi rodeo. He looks forward to that all year. I'm not sure why but at least it is now called the rodeo grounds and not the video grounds. We will go this weekend and then look forward to another long wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment